Sunday, February 04, 2007
Great Vegi Restaurant!
1) Salad with a slice of bread
2) A drink made of black corn which tasted like a berry drink
3) A shot glass of a home made sweet yogurt drink
4) Soup made up of corn, rice, potato, other root vegies, herbs and anything else sitting around. It was so healthy and yummy.
5) Vegetarian lasagne with rice and beans (we guess lima beans as we are in Peru)
6) Mango fool for desert
I know! Ok you can close your gob now…
Tonight we might be going to that all time international vegi favourite Govinda’s which is a Hare Krishna joint (Hi Andy and Kate, wish you were here).