Its an old hardwood tree stump that has been there since the house was built I guess but it was in the way of the water tank we want fitted.
So before you say (I have had many commentators):
- a stump grinder is a very big bit of machinery and we would not have been able to get it up to the stump
- the little chainsaw I have got cuts in 2cms and then just smokes
- burn it out? nah after 1 day of hot coals I reduced it by 1mm on one side =(
- chain around car/motorbike? After hearing 'Darwin awards' stories of various deaths by 'car and chain...' i didn't think it was worth it.
- how are you going to get it out of the hole? Luckily we had two strapping lads staying with us who needed to test their manhood and help out an old fella.
wow, I'm impressed! Would you like to pop over to our block one Sunday & do a couple more?
Did you guys get our party invite for this Sat.?
Toni & Kim
Post a Comment